• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Brand New Sony HDR-HC1E - How Much Should I Sell For?

S

sayyfe

Hi all.

Just a quick question.

I have a UK Spec Sony HDR-HC1E that I want to sell. It's brand new, boxed, never used. I have another HDR-HC1E which I currently use and should have sold the other way before now!

What do you think is a reasonable price?

Cheers.

S.

chrishull3

Hi all.

Just a quick question.

I have a UK Spec Sony HDR-HC1E that I want to sell. It's brand new, boxed, never used. I have another HDR-HC1E which I currently use and should have sold the other way before now!

What do you think is a reasonable price?

Cheers.

S.

thats a very difficult question,brand new that cam is better than any consumer budget cam on the market if all is taken into consideration ie buld ,on cam controls etc .price my thoughts 450 to 500£ but thats my opinion,check second hand ones on ebay first and price accordingly.

S

sayyfe

Thanks for that Chris.

It gives me an idea. Unfortunately there aren't any on sale with eBay for comparison.

Shame I didn't sell it when I got it!

Cheers.

S.

S

sayyfe

If it's new and boxed and looks like it I'd give you £450. But you'd need to open a trading thread on here:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=241

PM me if you do decide to sell it and I'll have a look at your sale thread.

Thanks for the offer. Did you manage to sell your PAL HC1 back in November?

Once I've set the price, I'll follow your suggestion and open a thread with pics (if not already sold). I will be looking for more than £450 though.

Thanks for the help.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom