For Trade Brand new sealed Odyssey putter Metal X 7 -trade for used scotty cameron?

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by soupdragon, Aug 27, 2013.

1. soupdragon

soupdragon
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,457
    Unwanted gift. I've a brand new sealed Odyssey Metal X 7 putter which I don't think I'll play.

Just checking to see if anybody fancy's it? Great reviews for this putter and it retails at £169 new.

I would trade for a Scotty Cameron and happy to make a price adjustment either way depending on what you have for offer?

Priced at £100 delivered but would ideally prefer to trade and not to sell.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. soupdragon

soupdragon
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,457
    Bump

3. soupdragon

soupdragon
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,457
    Bump

4. aandpwoodley

aandpwoodley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,285
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
  5. soupdragon

soupdragon
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,457
    Yes, thats the one. No desire to sell at this point as I would prefer a trade. I might give it a go and just try it out but its not really my style which is why I would prefer a trade. I've already got a scotty cameron red x which is a mallet style putter so gives me the long lines behind the face so I've no real need for another putter like that. I've the odyssey 2 ball white hot as well so no shortage of long alignment putters.

I would prefer to add another scotty cameron traditional style putter to my collection - I've got the Nike Method 001 that tiger uses so a scotty of a similar design would be a nice addition to what I've currently got.