For Sale Brand New & Sealed iPhone 7 32GB - Unlocked

Trunkz

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Reaction score
All phones have now sold. Three have been despatched this morning; and the fourth will be out in the next few days. Can I ask that you guys leave trade feedback once you have received your phone and are happy :) I will ofcourse do the same.

Darrenraymond

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Reaction score
Received my order today as described :thumbsup:

Found it strange that the phone needed charged upon opening but, certainly nothing to do with Trunkz - I've just never experienced that with Apple before.

Anyway, got the phone partially set up for the sister in-law and all appears well with that all important 12 month warranty.

Thanks again.

jrobbins00

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Reaction score
Received the iphone, all was looking great until I have just tried to set it up. A message has come up saying 'SIM Not Supported' my sim is a three (3) network one, which I thought was strange as it was sold as an unlocked handset.

I have just tried to request an unlock code but after a live chat discussion with an agent on the three website they said that proof of purchase would be required for it to go through apples process.

Please can you advise me what to do next?

Many thanks

Trunkz

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Reaction score
Received the iphone, all was looking great until I have just tried to set it up. A message has come up saying 'SIM Not Supported' my sim is a three (3) network one, which I thought was strange as it was sold as an unlocked handset.

I have just tried to request an unlock code but after a live chat discussion with an agent on the three website they said that proof of purchase would be required for it to go through apples process.

Please can you advise me what to do next?

Many thanks
Hey @jrobbins00

Can you give me the last three digits of the IMEI and I will check this in the morning for you. You are correct; the devices are sold as unlocked and it was confirmed to me that this was completed already.

Fourth phone was despatched this afternoon as well.

Trunkz

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Reaction score
Hi @Trunkz just wondering if there is any update on the above.

Many thanks
Apologies - they have confirmed to me that all four IMEIs were whitelisted with Apple already. The lady has queried it with the unlocking team (they have said 24-48hours) but did suggest you switch the handset off and back on again and retry the SIM card?

jrobbins00

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Reaction score
Apologies - they have confirmed to me that all four IMEIs were whitelisted with Apple already. The lady has queried it with the unlocking team (they have said 24-48hours) but did suggest you switch the handset off and back on again and retry the SIM card?
No worries, I have just switched the handset off and back on again but no luck unfortunately. I will give it another go tomorrow evening as that will have been 48 hours since I first tried to activate the sim card. I will let you know how I get on, fingers crossed it wont be long until it's sorted.

jrobbins00

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Reaction score
Hi @Trunkz still no luck unfortunately and i'm out of ideas on what to do next to resolve this. Ideally I would like to keep the phone but i'm concerned that it may never allow me to verify my SIM card.

Trunkz

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Reaction score
No worries, I have just switched the handset off and back on again but no luck unfortunately. I will give it another go tomorrow evening as that will have been 48 hours since I first tried to activate the sim card. I will let you know how I get on, fingers crossed it wont be long until it's sorted.
Hey mate - I suspect its business hours (so Monday or Tuesday is when i'll hear back from her). I'll give them a tinkle Monday afternoon just to see if there has been an update. Apologies for all of this - we will get there in the end!

jrobbins00

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Reaction score
No problem, just from your responses I can tell that the phone was sold in good faith knowing that everything should have been ok. Thank you for keeping me posted and responding to my messages.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom