For Sale Brand new panasonic full hd led 50 txl50e6b

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by larabail, Aug 28, 2013.

1. larabail

larabail
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,im selling a brand new 50 inch panasonic viera50 i
    full hd led tv.Its brand new in the box and has never been opened.It was a insurance replacement from our old 50inch sony.Its the model with the led blinking lights to the rear of the tv.Its rrp at the moment is 850 upwards,It has a great usb media setup built in,it plays all movie types even the mkv.It also has wifi built in to it,so no need to buy dongles,or wires around your living room.The warranties will be all in the box so the new owner can register themselfs an get i think its a 5yr warranty with panasonic.The tv is getting delivered on monday from hughes direct and will be available for collection from my home tuesday,At the moment im hoping not to post,i could deliver locally too.Any questions please feel free to ask.
    Im looking for 650 collected

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files:

2. Floyd AVF

Floyd AVF

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,056
    Feel free to re-list when you actually have this in hand