I am in the middle of a new Home Cinema build and am at the stage that the speaker wires and plasterboard are due to go up. I have some important decisions to be made.
- What is the ideal size of screen for my 5.5m square room?
- What is the ideal viewing distance?
- What is the ideal placement/distance fromt he screen for the surround dipole speakers?
- I have all soft furnishings (Carpet, couch and curtains) and have put in acoustic plasterboard and special soundproofing insulation but what other:
- 1. Room Acoustics can be made
- 2. Sound proofing can be done