1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brainwave V880 on Ebay.de for 100Euros Buy Now!

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Kane D Williams, Dec 3, 2003.

1. Kane D Williams

Kane D Williams

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Just thought I'd let you guys know. Not sure cost of shipping but it won't be more than 30 Euros I don't think?

Anyone used Brainwaveas well as other DVI equipped playes? How does it stand up? Is it as good as the Momitsu version?

There are also Yamakawa 365Divx's on there too for 149 Euros (Buy Now). This is a lot more, but I think i will go for the 365 as Yamakawa seem to be a good company with regards to my emails etc. However, i prefer the look of the Brainwave, even though it is still butt ugly!

Good luck if bidding! I'd check they sell to the UK first BTW.

2. nelius

nelius

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    "Versand in alle Länder (weltweit)"

Looks like they do, but it seems like there is no guarantee with it. So if it arrives damaged, then tough luck. Best to buy one for the extra cash and have some sort of comeback. My 2cents.

3. takisot

takisot
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    At EBAY.DE , brainwave has now a price of 207 euros.Does anyone know where I can buy it (uk or abroad)?