Brains from 'Thunderbirds' advert

Yeah.. it's great! Thunderbirds still very popular.. I want another movie.

The only problem for the creators is that we're all talking about Brains rather than the product! :eek:
That's not a problem. It would be a problem if nobody knew who Brains was.

Chox1988

Distinguished Member
very good advert, saw it just now, best ad in a while, quite like the specsavers one as well with brains, good show :smashin:

TonyA

Thunderbirds is going through another revival with these TV Ads at the moment... Virgil and "The Hood" in SpecSavers and good old Brains in the water advert.

I really do think they should have done the Thunderbirds movie with "updated" puppets or cgi, rather than the wooden actors that littered the live-action one.

In fact "Team America" was more of a homage to the original Thunderbirds than the live-action movie was.

Thunderbirds is going through another revival with these TV Ads at the moment... Virgil and "The Hood" in SpecSavers and good old Brains in the water advert.

I really do think they should have done the Thunderbirds movie with "updated" puppets or cgi, rather than the wooden actors that littered the live-action one.

In fact "Team America" was more of a homage to the original Thunderbirds than the live-action movie was.
I'd take Thunderbirds back to the beginning. Live action, building the ships, like the new Star Trek movie. Currently the Earth is suffering from many natural disasters, and I'd take those on board.

AgentCool

It's a pretty good advert and it certainly has more of a connection to the product it's trying to sell (bottled water) than the vastly overrated Cadbury's Gorilla advert. Let's face it, that was a minute-and-a-half long and yet you could have turned it off 5 seconds before the end and had no idea what it was advertising.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom