Brain Test

jonna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this link has been posted or discussed on here before, but since my dad was diagnosed with alzheimer's 10 years ago, i am always concerned about any memory lapses. So i took this online test, targeted at 50-70 year olds.
I scored 61 which is ok for my age.

Cognitive function test - Food for the Brain

Interesting - this is something I worry about. Got 65 - 'at or above the norm for my age'.

I was undone by the spot-the-difference on the letters. And possibly other things I don't even know I got wrong :)

I was undone by the spot-the-difference on the letters. And possibly other things I don't even know I got wrong :)

I think the letters was my weakest area, but I don't know, I wish it would tell you, I'd also like to see a graph of results for my age group etc, I like things like that :)

Managed 71 but had to take a phone call in the middle for ten minutes, then it asks me to remember which columns the items were in!

I got 64 which isn't bad really!

85 although my stress levels now need to be tested :D

I managed 48 which is near or above average for my age (59)

It says you need a reasonably fast Internet connection. How fast?

I'm sure if it can handle AVF it will be fine :)

79 which is above average for my age (44). Grandmother had Alzheimers - terrible disease.

75 despite not finishing anything timed.
I wonder if all the spot the difference is just filler and the real test is the recall at the end.

75 despite not finishing anything timed.
I wonder if all the spot the difference is just filler and the real test is the recall at the end.

I don't think so as I think I got all if not nearly all of the recall right, I can still remember the positions of the damn things - images like that stick in my head for ages.

Snap me too (65) and i'm crap at remembering names though :thumbsdow.

I never forget a name (or haven't yet) once I have 'stored' it, but I have to hear it a few times normally.

Also if I confuse one name with another, it takes a >lot< of effort to rectify it mentally.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom