Brackets for Yamaha NS-P110

Nape Dog

Hi all
I am planning on buying the Yamaha AV61 package (yamaha 3101) from pixmania. they offer a package which includes VOGEL`S VLB 50A x 2 speaker wall brackets. does anyone know if these brackets will fit the speakers correctly?
The speaker manual indicates that the speakers have holes on the back to hang on the wall which are 7cm apart but no other fittings on the back.
The Vogels website says that they bracket is 6cm. This suggests that they don't fit but I would assume that pixmania will only sell them if they fit.

does anyone have any info on this that can clarify this?

many thanks

The websites are:

http://vogels.turnpages.com/en/
http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/550635/art/yamaha/av-3101-home-cinema-syste.html

KevIW

You will find that the speaker is mounted using one fixing point only! That is how mine are attached.

Nape Dog

You will find that the speaker is mounted using one fixing point only! That is how mine are attached.

Thanks KevIW, so you have these speakers and they have one fixing point on the back? the manual doesn't show this but if that's what you're saying i will take your word for it.

thanks

KevIW

No the speakers do have two fixing points but mine are wall mounted and are fixed by the top point only (this is the same when they were fitted to my stands that attach to the back). If they are fixed tightly there is no worry of them coming off!

P.S System sounds great! :smashin:

Nape Dog

No the speakers do have two fixing points but mine are wall mounted and are fixed by the top point only (this is the same when they were fitted to my stands that attach to the back). If they are fixed tightly there is no worry of them coming off!

P.S System sounds great! :smashin:

ok thanks, i will go ahead and get the brackets aswell then.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom