Brackets fo Muso speakers

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by johughes, Jan 30, 2009.

Tags:
  1. johughes

johughes
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just bought some Muso speakers and wish to fix them to a wall. Unfortunately the Arcam brackets do not have long enough arms on them to site the speakers where we wish them to be placed. Has any one any suggestion concerning other suppliers that may have brackets suitable for the Muso?

John

2. norks27

norks27

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +38
    I use B-Tech speaker brackets, well made and available for a decent price, silver or black versions available.

The model name is: B-TECH BT77

My speakers are firmly mounted and they look unobtrusive. When I looked around for decent brackets these where the best I found.

Richard

3. Tetlee

Tetlee
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,820
    Hope you don't mind me adding to your thread here but I'm also on the look out for Muso brackets, although any length would be fine for me.

I had been looking at these chappies but no idea if they'd be suitable BT5 Universal Speaker Wall Mount - Black - Speaker Mounts & Brackets - aVBracket

They keep coming up when I google search for Muso Brackets and look like a nice affordable solution. Any thoughts?

4. johughes

johughes
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've looked at the specs of the BT77 - the Muso width is smaller than the minimum width specified by the BT77

John