Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Bracket for Tosh 27wl46

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by NickXX, Jan 28, 2005.

1. NickXX

NickXX

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

I've got a Toshiba 27wl46 and desperately need a wall mount (currently sitting on a makeshift shelf consisting of a plank of wood and 4 coffee jars...)

Has anyone tried this? Is anyone using a different bracket which they'd recommend? I don't need vertical tilt (or any tilt really to be honest).

Just need it to be as cheap as possible!

Many thanks in advance!

Nick

2. NickXX

NickXX

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    bump

3. fearbat

fearbat
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Nick, in this thread there's someone who bought that very wall mount and found it fine. Maybe give him a PM to see how he's getting on with it now. I would like to hear anyones impressions of the mount if they are using it themselves even if they are using a different TV, as I'm probably going to go for the same mount for my 30wl46 and would just like to quell fears of using a bracket that's rated for a much smaller screen even though the TV is well within its weight limit.

4. NickXX

NickXX

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Excellent, cheers for that mate!