Boy in well

The Cods Scallops

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the news story about the poor lad who fell down the well in Morocco and has been there for four days. There's a massive rescue operation going on to try and get to him but I'm not sure if it's looking good. They did say they had managed to get a camera down to keep an eye on him and had spoken to him but now they seem to be unsure of his condition. Fingers crossed they are successful and they manage to get him out alive :(

It's horrific. Latest I heard was that they were digging towards him, and were close. I do hope they manage to get him out.

I just heard on the news they're about 90cms from him but it's so dangerous because of landslides - it's horrendous and his poor parents.

His father was working on the well on their ground I believe, poor little soul I hope for the best outcome but fear the worst.

The ambulance moved in a while ago and the security have just moved in. Looks like it could be imminent. Everything crossed for the little fella

Live feed here...

The ambulance moved in a while ago and the security have just moved in. Looks like it could be imminent. Everything crossed for the little fella

Live feed here...

Thanks for this, let's hope he comes out of this.

I remember staying up all night watching the rescue of the Chilean miners - let's hope for the same outcome.

I stayed watching and waiting for the Chillian miners too. This is like Jessica McClure all over again. Fingers crossed for the same result

:(

The worst outcome. I just hope for his sake that he knew how many people were there for him.

Oh my God, that’s awful. I hope he didn’t suffer too much. I feel deeply saddened by this.

Of course we all know there is tragedy every day, all over the world, but it’s cases like this which bring our common humanity to the fore.

Poor little one, poor family.

God. 😔

Truly awful outcome. It looks like there was an immense effort to save him and it's so sad they didn't succeed.

Oh shit that is tragic news. Those people tried so hard to save him. Very sad :(

Truly tragic. Heartfelt sympathy to his family.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom