1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boxing Day Sale's - Hi-def Lcd

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by SLIM, Oct 30, 2005.

1. SLIM

SLIM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Ok guys im going to try to save around £600 in time for the boxing day sales . I wont to get a 26 inch HI-DEF LCD so what one should a look out for ?. Im looking to try to pick a £800to £1000 set for around the £600 mark :D so any set's you could say to look out for thank's.

PS I KNOW ITS WAY OFF YET BUT AT LEST I WILL HAVE SOME TIME TO READ UP ON THE SET'SYOU LIST :smashin:

2. pjskel

pjskel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +124
    Being honest, the prices now are likely to be the prices at Xmas, maybe £50 cheaper, but not £200 less.
    Personally, the 32s are far better value for the money, and worth the extra, if you can consider them. Most 26s are poorer image-wise since there's less time spent on making them as good as they could be. The market is 32" & 37", and it'll not be too long before 32s are passed over in favour of 37s and above, since this is where the profitable sales will be, once HD takes off in Feb/March and more people embrace LCD TVs in general.

3. Yaka

Yaka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +114
    i did this last year, waited until boxing day to buy a sharp 32" ga3/4e they all bloody sold out:/

4. SLIM

SLIM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    lol at YAKA

As side it wont hurt to hang on a bit see what comes up

5. neilmcl

neilmcl

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +290
    There are sales and speciall offers happening all the time now, both in stores and the internet. Waiting for the January sales isn't really the big thing it used to be anymore and what tends to be in the sales are old and clearance models anyway. The prices will be lower but this will happen anyway over a 3 month period.