For Sale Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Hotshy, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Hotshy

Hotshy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Hi

I have for sale a recently manufacturer refurbished B&W Zeppelin.

It was sent back to B&W recently as it had a power fault (as is relatively common with these). Whilst it was there it had a new chassis, new PSU, new center strip (the silver band which houses the on/off and volume buttons) and two new speaker grilles. As such this is basically a brand new unit and the condition shows this.

Because it was refurbished by B&W they offer a 3 month warranty (it was refurbished and returned to me towards the end of July) however I was told by them that "we take a sympathetic view on units which have been repaired by us in the past". B&W do offer fantastic service and I genuinely believe you wouldn't have any troubles in the unlikely event that something went wrong in the future!

I'm selling as I currently have the AirPlay version too and I just do not use this, I did a comparison in sound between the two as well and I honestly can't tell the difference.

I'm looking for £225 ono which I think is a fair price given the circumstances. Others which sell for less are often in poor condition and come with no warranty.

Collection from NG19 or I can arrange a courier.

Payment via PayPal or Bank Transfer or Cash on Collection

Thanks for reading!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.