Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air - £397.99 direct from Apple - Today ONLY

Andy_Green

Established Member
Reaction score
Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air in todays Apple Black Friday promotion, save £101.96, down to £397.99. Bit of a bargain. Price is for today (Friday 25th Nov only). LINK. Seriously tempted to upgrade from my 1st gen.

just bought one of these.

for anyone else who does, don't forget what i did, and that Quidco are offering 4% cashback for today only, which means you save another £15.

just bought one of these.

for anyone else who does, don't forget what i did, and that Quidco are offering 4% cashback for today only, which means you save another £15.

Cracking price aint it, cheapest I've seen them is £450 a couple of weeks ago at John Lewis.

Trying to figure out how much I could get for the first generation Zeppelin I currently have. Don't seem to sell well on here but do OK on eBay.

I think having AirPlay will make a massive difference to me personally, being able to sit back and swap between songs automatically would be great.

i have wanted one since they came out earlier this year, and apart from a missed opportunity of getting one from best buy for £420, they have been £500 throughout the year (apart from as you say £450 at John Lewis for the past week or so).

i grabbed one for £398, and can't wait to have it.

only thing is though, as it's an xmas present, i am not allowed it until xmas day. what are apple like with returning faulty units etc, as i have read a few things about the red light of death?

i know you get 14 days to return it for a refund etc after delivery, but xmas day will fall after this period.

also, haven't had an email confirmation sent to me yet, so hoping it has all gone through properly

i have wanted one since they came out earlier this year, and apart from a missed opportunity of getting one from best buy for £420, they have been £500 throughout the year (apart from as you say £450 at John Lewis for the past week or so).

i grabbed one for £398, and can't wait to have it.

only thing is though, as it's an xmas present, i am not allowed it until xmas day. what are apple like with returning faulty units etc, as i have read a few things about the red light of death?

i know you get 14 days to return it for a refund etc after delivery, but xmas day will fall after this period.

Apple's customer services are second to none, if there's a problem with it then they'll replace it without any hassle, not sure about a refund tho. I've read B&W themselves are also have great customer service ethics, faulty units are usually repaired no questions asked and then they extend your warranty for a further two years from the repair date as a good will gesture.

confirmation email through, so now just got to wait for delivery.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom