Bound by Flame - Out: 9 May 14

Det

Distinguished Member
Looks like Bound By Lame.

Last edited:

uzer

Lol so we have a topic created to bash the game. Got a good laugh cause I've never heard of this game and open the topic to see what it's about and just see people slamming it.

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
Lol so we have a topic created to bash the game. Got a good laugh cause I've never heard of this game and open the topic to see what it's about and just see people slamming it.
Poor Dragons Age type game.

silvercue

Distinguished Member
Never heard of it. Know nothing about it. Seen no screenshots, but I am absolutely up for joining in a saying that this game will be rubbish.

I hate it already.

I might buy a copy just so I can get angry about it and post more meaningfully about haw bad it is.

PlaybookHero

Well we know the title... For which I do not care for.. So I'm out :)

Det

Distinguished Member
This is the hate Bound By Lame thread. Save all excitement for your own excitement for Bound By Lame thread.

THE_FORCE

Banned
I'm going to wait for the reviews also.

I really want to like it, as it's obvious there's been a lot of love put into the graphical side of things, but I wish the colour palette was maybe just a bit more 'vivid'.

Not sure why every game set in the dark ages or set in a land full of dragons has to be so...brown/green lol?

Everything just seems to blend in to a sea of khaki or muted tones. :/

Toasty

Distinguished Member
For a colourful RPG try kingdoms of amalur reckoning, quite a good game too when you get into it.

Det

Distinguished Member
I'm going to wait for the reviews also.

I really want to like it, as it's obvious there's been a lot of love put into the graphical side of things, but I wish the colour palette was maybe just a bit more 'vivid'.

Not sure why every game set in the dark ages or set in a land full of dragons has to be so...brown/green lol?

Everything just seems to blend in to a sea of khaki or muted tones. :/
You're right. We should have a game where you play a crusader with whites and reds... to symbolize purity and to cover up the blood stains when you slay the heathens.

Maybe have him eat some shrooms and all the brows/greens/greys will turn into purple/sky blues/yellows.

I'd buy it. But the blood would still have to be bright red... unless you're fighting demon possessed people, then I could stand some black thrown in there.

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
I think it looks alright:

Toasty

Distinguished Member
Yes, I think it looks and sounds ok too, but need some reviews to see if it plays ok. Rumour reports have been tentatively positive albeit a more linear world to something like Amalur, I think the term "Linear Open world" was used, whatever that is. Possibly 30 hours+ to complete once, but this was via comment sections I can no longer find links for, so take with a pinch of salt.

Det

Distinguished Member
Why the hate, is it a remake of a bad game? Or just looks lame from previews?
Well the price of entry here is $10 cheaper than every other full blown release title so that alone should give you an inkling that they think it's not good enough to do well. And from the pics and description I saw... it had balls written all over it.

It's possible I'm wrong, but I'm steering clear.

ozzzy189

Distinguished Member
Looks turdish.

leamspaceman

Distinguished Member

Det

Distinguished Member
Unnecessary and gratuitous female crotch/bottom shot at 0:56 :D

Is that a reference to the nationality of a person who was born in Turd? :p
Such a Turdist. We need some equal opportunity complaint systems in place so Turds everywhere can have a voice.

Toasty

Distinguished Member
Shame, Bound by Flame is indeed lame. Well, according to the two reviews I've read, both awarding it 4/10.

Det

Distinguished Member
Shame, Bound by Flame is indeed lame. Well, according to the two reviews I've read, both awarding it 4/10.
<< Obligatory "Told you so" comment >>

ozzzy189

Distinguished Member
i made it up ! you have my full permission to use in as and when you see fit.

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Sky set to launch its plug-and-play Sky Stream solution
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Movies Podcast: 26th September 2022
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
AV Podcast: 26th September 2022
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
REL Acoustics announces new Serie HT subwoofer trio