1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bought a PSP monday

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by SILVERBACK, Mar 11, 2005.

1. SILVERBACK

SILVERBACK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +73
    i couldnt hold it off any longer :rotfl: i held of originally because of the jap release games werent to my liking apart from ridge racer and everybodys golf but after seeing the US release line up :) i cant wait for the 24th of march.

after playing ridge racer for the first time in maybe 6 to 7 years i cant believe how addictive it is as i always remembered it to be pretty poor compared to GT etc but this game has me hooked (not to mention everyone else in work lol) videos on it look class photo`s like wise and what makes it even sweeter is the fact the UK release looks like it slipping to june so my mates are even more jealous lol.

i cant put into words how much classier this feels and looks compared to my mates DS (i dont wanna start a flame war im just stating my opinion) i know it will be double the price of the DS when its released but when you hold this baby in your hands you will know exactly where that cash has gone.

:clap: :clap: PSP :clap: :clap: