Boss's 60th Birthday ideas please

GTeng

It's my bosses 60th in a couple of months and we are struggling with what to get him. We are a small shop, maybe 10 or so chipping in and we usually just get him Euro's as he likes to go on holiday.
The guy is loaded so he doesn't need anything, and he has no hobbies other than gardening. He lives with his sister and she is buying him a greenhouse for his birthday.

We would have a budget of maybe £200.

Anyone got any decent ideas?

Cheers

rousetafarian

Does he support any particular charities?

maxwell

Distinguished Member
get a nice big tub of vaseline so you can get further up his arse more easily :laugh::laugh::laugh:

seriously though how about a couple of new potting benches to go in the greenhouse

Saldawop

Distinguished Member
get a nice big tub of vaseline so you can get further up his arse more easily :laugh::laugh::laugh:

seriously though how about a couple of new potting benches to go in the greenhouse

Theres many a true word said in jest ....oops almost forgot:D

robel

amcluesent

Vouchers for a garden centre?

It's my bosses 60th in a couple of months...He lives with his sister

Outcall from twins dressed as nurses?

rousetafarian

I appreciate people work in different environments, but I cannot recall ever wanting to, or being asked to contribute to my bosses birthday present.

Pisto_Grih

Distinguished Member
Celebrating colleagues birthdays: A Quick Guide

1) Purchase tray bake from local supermarket at lunchtime
2) Send a receptionist out to get a card because you forgot
3) Interrupt colleague just as they look like they are about to leave to sing "Happy Birthday"
4) Leave cake crumbs on whoever's desk is closest to said colleague.

GTeng

Does he support any particular charities?

Just the hospice that his mother was in before she died.

Haha trust me he doesn't need anything of mine up his arse :laugh:

Good shout with the potting benches though thanks.

Can't have him retiring too early otherwise I'm out of a job haha.

Vouchers for a garden centre?

Outcall from twins dressed as nurses?

Vouchers are a good shout again thanks.

I appreciate people work in different environments, but I cannot recall ever wanting to, or being asked to contribute to my bosses birthday present.

The boss owns the shop and we've always chipped in for his birthday, was started before I started and has just carried on since.

Celebrating colleagues birthdays: A Quick Guide

1) Purchase tray bake from local supermarket at lunchtime
2) Send a receptionist out to get a card because you forgot
3) Interrupt colleague just as they look like they are about to leave to sing "Happy Birthday"
4) Leave cake crumbs on whoever's desk is closest to said colleague.

Haha!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom