• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Bose Solo 5 remote syncing issue

Bakey

Prominent Member
I've just got a Bose Solo 5 & the sound is a vast improvement than from the TV speakers. However we've synced the Bose remote control so it switches off /on the TV, soundbar and sky box with one button. This works until we use the Bose as a Bluetooth speaker which then throws everything out of sync and it has to be reset. Is there a way around this? Surely I'm not going to have to reset the sync everytime bluetooth is used. At the moment it's looking like I'm going to have to use separate remote controls rather than just the Bose as a universal remote control for all devices as I was hoping to.
Thanks

Bakey

Prominent Member
Sorry, ignore above as pretty sure it can't be done. I'll just use the Bose remote for everything but will switch each device on & off 1 at a time

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom