Bose Mini Link 2 SE Portable Speaker - Recently Purchased

andrewz1989

Novice Member
Hi Folks

I hope you are all well? And sorry if I have post this in the wrong section.

I am just looking for some advice is possible.

I have recently purchased a Bose Mini Link 2 SE from Ebay. I purchased it as a new product and checked specifically that it was not used/refurbed. I wouldn't normally buy something like this on that platform but everywhere was out of stock and I have had really good experiences with this same speaker in the past and was keen to get my hands on one.

I received it through a few days ago, all packaged up as you would expect to see and everything seemed well on the surface of things but inspecting it closer today I have noticed the below

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-13 at 08.58.33.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-03-13 at 08.58.33 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-03-13 at 08.58.21.jpeg

If you look closely around the screw area there seems to be marks which could of come from a screw driver.

Is this something I should expect to see from a £200 portable speaker, does anyone have the same speaker they have brought direct from Bose with similar marks?

My concern is I have purchase a "new" product and have been provided a refurbish model, spending top money on a refurbished model is not something I would ordinally do and avoided refurbish models for the specific reason of hearing horror story's of components being replaced for none official/budget parts.

Or am I being over fussy?

The marks do not bother me just signs of the product being tampered with does.

Kind regards
Karl

peter312

That does look off to me. I wonder if it is a refurbished or repaired unit.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom