Bose 321 GSX

zippyijk

Standard Member
I put this on videohelp.com earlier but decided to put it here seeing as so many use this site :)

This hack WORKS for Bose 321 GSX!

1. Put in Wrong region disk
2. Wait for "Wrong disk message"
3. Press on the remote
- Right button
- Up button
- Shuffle button
- Stop button
- Hold the Mute button pressed until tray ejects and goes back in.

Now Region free

Thanks to 'gordong11' on videohelp.com.....it works :)

(Note don't forget to change the video displayed from PAL to NTSC or v.v. to get the best quality picture)

M

mossar

I tried this hack on my Bose 321 GSX and it does not work. I bought the system in the USA.

B

bengop

Hi

Excuse me changing the subject slightly, but I am interested in purchasing a Bose GSX system. Living in the UK, what are the practical implications for me buying a unit from the States in terms of having it altered/obtaining an adaptor for the power supply and (presumably linked to these other posts) playing UK media etc.?

Many thanks

Ben

wouter3

Standard Member
I tried this hack on my Bose 321 GSX and it does not work. I bought the system in the USA.
Hi Mossar, I also bought recently a bose gsx in the US and want to use it in Europe. Have you found a recent hack that works for your system. All hacks offered so far are clearly outdated for my system (bought in october 2008).

Thanks for your advice,

Wouter

Zeebaars

Standard Member
I bought my Bose GSX in the USA 2009, I'm back in the Netherlands since September 2010. Today I managed to fully enjoye my Bose also with Dutch DVD's thank you zippyijk, gordong11 much for your help. The hack is working and was so easy.

Last edited: