Bose 300 Soundbar, No Fixes Yet

oldkid

Novice Member
I've had the Bose 300 working for over two years with my Samsung Q90 via HDMI eArc without issue. Two days ago it would not connect, I have tried all the YT and other remedies found on various how to fix websites. I have also tried to just use the optical output as I was sure that work, no good. In the Samsung menu it will show the graph of audio playing but when testing it on a channel there's no sound. I have unplugged, replugged, used various cables, and I've tried connecting via the Bose app and nothing works.

Is it the TV or the soundbar? I can't up update the firmware on the soundbar because it won't show up on the TV and right now it's just showing a white sliding LED from left to right which indicates that it's updating software, but it's been two days, so I'm pretty sure it's not updating. Can someone relate to this issue and give me a last chance fix before I throw this thing in the trash?

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B Update, B&W Panorama 3 & Q Acoustics Reviews, HDR PQ EOTF/Gamma Calibration Discussion
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom