Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Covid-19

The man who did nothing whilst the crisis raged in China and was more interested in "bongs for brexit". The man whose party has savagely underfunded the NHS for a decade now has the audacity to tell us all to protect the NHS. The man who wanted to be"world king" now finds himself in charge of a sinking ship, with infection rates rocketing out of control and a no deal brexit waiting in the wings to finish off what little will remain of the economy.

He's a true psychopath. Years of being interested solely in himself at the expense of everyone else have doomed this country and I hope he suffers. I hope it hurts.

So you think Italy and Spain did nothing or were stocking supplies upfront and are doing fantastic?

There is no cure yet, hence keep isolated, wash hands and don't mix.

Perhaps you think UK should of snatched all the masks, gowns and ventilator off the world supplier shelves, filled our troll of panic buying and ran back to UK with it.

Then when other countries turned up at the suppliers. They would got told " panic buying UK has cleared all our shelves. Your sick and infected will have wait 3 weeks while we make more. Be happy though " Kotatsu Neko feels the UK buying all supplies before the UK has the illness, is something be proud of !"

Long live Politcal point scoring and back seat driving.

:nono::facepalm::mad:😞😞😞🐀

The man who did nothing whilst the crisis raged in China and was more interested in "bongs for brexit". The man whose party has savagely underfunded the NHS for a decade now has the audacity to tell us all to protect the NHS. The man who wanted to be"world king" now finds himself in charge of a sinking ship, with infection rates rocketing out of control and a no deal brexit waiting in the wings to finish off what little will remain of the economy.

He's a true psychopath. Years of being interested solely in himself at the expense of everyone else have doomed this country and I hope he suffers. I hope it hurts.
[/

Last edited by a moderator:
to many people are dying, to be using the forums as a means to attack any Politician. Although the question begs, what can be done to ensure China sorts this type of thing out. Heaven protect us all, if this happens again 5 years from now.

Thats not a nice thing to say about Mr Corbyn

Mr Corbyn has spoken to the Coronavirus by telephone and asked it " Why are you killing people ? "
The Coronavirus replied " So as to duplicate. What would you do in our shoes ?"

Mr Corbyn thinks we can all resolve this pandemic, if we just see it from the Coronavirus point of view. Just shake hands, hug and make up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod edit. No.

EDIT: That was a light-hearted joke in acknowledgement of Rousetafarian's bit of humour about a "squirting flower, red nose and oversized shoes". If that's considered to be publicly attacking a moderator then god help us all...
Shush

I agree that the politicians let this in. Not just Boris though, every single one of them across all parties. I watched the virus from the first stages as the chinese tried to stop it and cover it up in the process. My wife is Thai and Asia new about this in November from insiders in China. It was only the poor doctor who died who risked all to alert everybody. The Chinese government knew when the Chinese New Year was about to kick in that they has to put their hands up or face the global reaction to them allowing the virus to spread in secret. None of this surprises me. What beggars belief is european nations allowing people into their countries with no checks when there was a clear aggressive virus being carried everywhere. The UK even trashed the temperature checks which Thailand have used to identify many carriers, and they said the masks were no good which most of Asia wear apparently for no reason whatsoever. The UK parliament are all responsible for allowing this, not just Boris. They had from December to take action, it would a much smaller problem now if they had done so and many lives would have been spared. It is a shameful parliament we now have as was demonstrated during the brexit fiasco. It seems that not only is politics a dirty game but it is also without any form of accountability. That's my bit done

I didn’t know that against the scientific advice, Boris Johnson knowingly shook hands with Coronavirus patients and then shook other people’s hands.

The political barbs are a little depressing.

Naturally, 'everyone else' could have done a better job of course...

Dominic Cummings is self isolating with symptoms of the virus

I agree that the politicians let this in. Not just Boris though, every single one of them across all parties. I watched the virus from the first stages as the chinese tried to stop it and cover it up in the process. My wife is Thai and Asia new about this in November from insiders in China. It was only the poor doctor who died who risked all to alert everybody. The Chinese government knew when the Chinese New Year was about to kick in that they has to put their hands up or face the global reaction to them allowing the virus to spread in secret. None of this surprises me. What beggars belief is european nations allowing people into their countries with no checks when there was a clear aggressive virus being carried everywhere. The UK even trashed the temperature checks which Thailand have used to identify many carriers, and they said the masks were no good which most of Asia wear apparently for no reason whatsoever. The UK parliament are all responsible for allowing this, not just Boris. They had from December to take action, it would a much smaller problem now if they had done so and many lives would have been spared. It is a shameful parliament we now have as was demonstrated during the brexit fiasco. It seems that not only is politics a dirty game but it is also without any form of accountability. That's my bit done
Blaming the Chinese of miss judging the virus has now proven the mistake every country has made.
China have done quite a lot to help sort the mistakes.
they imho have been no worse than any other country. Unless they have a secret cure!

Mr Corbyn has announced he will deal with the coronavirus situation. He has spoken by phone to the coronavirus and offered the coronavirus free broadband for life. If it stops infecting communists.

I agree with what you say. The Chinese government did try to stop it but misjudged it for sure and then realized it was getting out of hand. They at least thought they could beat it and keep it under wraps as a result. The european governments have no excuse, they saw it coming and let it talk in. In fairness to the Chinese as well they are sharing their information including i believe the shelved stuff on SAR's which could advance some form of vaccine as they are not starting from zero.

Blaming the Chinese of miss judging the virus has now proven the mistake every country has made.
they imho have been no worse than any other country. Unless they have a secret cure!

I watched 3 minutes of jeremy corbyn's last question time. Boris thanked him for his years of service as leader of the opposition during the difficult time etc, very conciliatory. Corbyn just shouted his head off saying that he will get him from the back benches. Felt sorry for Boris then, his face dropped, Boris had the exhausted 'Give me a break' look. There is something wrong with Corbyn's brain i think getting aggressive just to prove a point in the middle of a virus emergency. Good riddance to the man with the white beard

Mr Corbyn has announced he will deal with the coronavirus situation. He has spoken by phone to the coronavirus and offered the coronavirus free broadband for life. If it stops infecting communists.

New Zealand did quite well. I loved their PM's speech.

Sadly struggling with compliance but the PM doesn't reall mince her words and seems to have done everything she could.

Worrying times. Hopefully it's just a precautionary step, but being admitted to hospital with the virus, when you have previously tested positive for it isn't exactly a Good sign.

Worrying times. Hopefully it's just a precautionary step, but being admitted to hospital with the virus, when you have previously tested positive for it isn't exactly a Good sign.

A doctor wouldn't suggest going to hospital unless he was poorly. The risk vs benefit of a hospital admission in someone with mild symptoms isn't in the favour of being admitted.

Even being in A&E carries a risk as most A&Es are now separated into hot and cold zones, the hot zone being a most likely totally COVID positive zone; therefore exposure to the virus.

Also being pyrexial this late into showing symptoms is quite concerning.

Like most others I hope he is ok. Maybe this will help to drive home the seriousness of the situation to those still behaving recklessley.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom