Quantcast

Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Covid-19

stevebk

Who knows, he now might realise that he was to slow implementing those measures

I can't take pleasure in this news because I just remembered that Dominic Raab is the designated survivor so now I have to hope the shambling bumbletwunt survives.

MrFraggle

This was always on the cards given his attitude at the beginning of this crisis.

Last edited:

dante01

Distinguished Member
He developed mild symptoms over the past 24 hours and was advised to be tested by the chief medical oficer. Said tests proved positive.

Boris Johston has posted confirmation via his own Twitter account

lomax512

Banned
Allegedly, I am getting a bit peeved about how all these so called celebs or high profile people getting Covid-19 but show no symptoms, I don't want anyone to suffer but it's either mild symptoms or a quick cure,it maybe Covid-19 is scared of money. 😷

rousetafarian

I can't take pleasure in this news because I just remembered that Dominic Raab is the designated survivor so now I have to hope the shambling bumbletwunt survives.
When are you going to learn.....take a break, I’m getting fed up of this and your approach frankly.

dante01

Distinguished Member
Allegedly, I am getting a bit peeved about how all these so called celebs or high profile people getting Covid-19 but show no symptoms, I don't want anyone to suffer but it's either mild symptoms or a quick cure,it maybe Covid-19 is scared of money. 😷

He has been tested and the test proved positive.

rousetafarian

Steak is now self isolating for a while, for the safety of the remaining forum members.

JabbaNut

Perhaps Covid-19 has standards about who it infects? That or they have a limited amount of a secret cure . :rolleyes::laugh::rotfl::p:devil:
( Dear idiots, yes the secret cure claim is a false made up fact. Just to be clear :facepalm: )

lomax512

Banned
Perhaps Covid-19 has standards about who it infects? That or they have a limited amount of a secret cure . :rolleyes::laugh::rotfl::p:devil:
( Dear idiots, yes the secret cure claim is a false made up fact. Just to be clear :facepalm: )
Covid-19 has no preference, you missed the point, a lot of celebs like Idris have said they are getting tested even though no symptoms are visible.

:beer:

phoenixknight88

Steak is now self isolating for a while, for the safety of the remaining forum members.
Pretty unfair it is his personal opinion. Seems that you can be Xenophobic to Scottish, Welsh and Irish but by god call the English PM a "shambling bumbletwunt" (Which he is) and it is an instant ban

JabbaNut

Covid-19 has no preference, you missed the point, a lot of celebs like Idris have said they are getting tested even though no symptoms are visible.

:beer:
It was a joke, bit like your comment " but it's either mild symptoms or a quick cure, >>> it maybe Covid-19 is scared of money. 😷 " <<<<<

Is not factual.

I was being light hearted in these stressful times

Latest News

MQA expands global partnerships for high end experience
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung 2020 TV app lineup upgraded
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Film festivals move online: We Are One starts 29th May
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published