Boring Default Theme

thedrewser

Established Member
Reaction score
Having had some issues with voicemail I called O2 last night and one of the steps they wanted me to do was to reset all my settings.

Well, I had forgotten how boring and dull the standard iPhone theme is after having had a nice Cydia theme for a few months.

It's worth doing things like this every so often just to remind yourself how much extra you get by Jailbreaking.

Having had some issues with voicemail I called O2 last night and one of the steps they wanted me to do was to reset all my settings.

Well, I had forgotten how boring and dull the standard iPhone theme is after having had a nice Cydia theme for a few months.

It's worth doing things like this every so often just to remind yourself how much extra you get by Jailbreaking.

I disagree, the original iPhone theme is more polished than ANY other theme I've tried, and I've tried a LOT. Custom themes are always not quite right imo. Stock theme ftw.

I prefer the original, but had no choice on my old 3g as it was sloooow with a theme. Havent seen a theme i like yet on the iphone4.

Mine's jailbroken and still runs the standard theme. I went to Suave for a while but soon got bored and rolled back. Life's too short to keep messing with the look imo.

Mine's jailbroken and still runs the standard theme. I went to Suave for a while but soon got bored and rolled back. Life's too short to keep messing with the look imo.

I dont like having a pic behind the springboard icons but i do like the pic when im on the slide to unlock screen. This was default on the 3.1 os but now on 4.1 my nice background is annoying me on the springboard, can i get rid of it somehow?

I was recently jailbroken and had a theme called iFlat for a while before changing to one called Timeless. Couldnt make my mind up whether i liked them or not to be honest.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom