Bored - nothing to watchzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Batman the dark knight or if you want to hire a dvd tonight then you could go for batman begins.

Yeah, thought the advert for Step Brothers looked funny. Not seen either of them so I'll give them a whirl.

Seen Batman Dark Knight - loved it.

Cheers guys... :thumbsup:

No Country For Old Men. :thumbsup:

The lovely Mrs Gadget just bought this for me on Blu-Ray. Not for the squeamish!

another vote for no country for old men also i really enjoed american gangster with denzel in it i think its on sky prem this weekend:thumbsup:

Me to No Country For Old Men is fantastic wish I had a Blu ray player must be great in high def

I watched "the counterfitters" (sp?) which I thought was awesome and i'm not a huge fan of world cimema, should be on anytime just now in HD.

Worth watching even tho its in german.

Ewan.

I watched "the counterfitters" (sp?) which I thought was awesome and i'm not a huge fan of world cimema, should be on anytime just now in HD.

Worth watching even tho its in german.

Ewan.

I was looking on rottentomatoes and it did well on there too but the subtitle thing put me off. I might give it a try though now. Thanks.

Currently watching Leatherheads (it's the only thing we had in) and it's pretty dull. Plus it's got Ruddy Zellweger in. :thumbsdow

In Bruges? Its on sky box office atm

Great dark comedy imo

I saw it at the cinema and the atmosphere was really good which added to the film.

No Country For Old Men. Watched it on a plane and bought it on blu-ray when I got home.

recorded scar face in hd on sky over the weekend, shall watch that tonight :smashin:

Kid's film-Spiderwick Chronicles. Made me feel like a kid again.
Miles better than anything I've seen this year, but I haven't seen Dark Knight yet.

Kid's film-Spiderwick Chronicles. Made me feel like a kid again.
Miles better than anything I've seen this year, but I haven't seen Dark Knight yet.

it bored me, to long, to dark, way to much over acting (must get oscar stuff) average plot line, it took itself far to seriously, The joker didn't come across at all as psychotic to me, if i had met him i would have just nutted him (loads of kids in london have bigger knives ...) The whole two face thing really came across as a last minute after thought. Iron man was 100 times better imo. I expect to get flayed for this lol.

Jack Nicholson as the joker was a billion times better imo

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom