Borderlands 3 - (X1)

I was just about to post this in my Borderlands GOTY thread.
It doesn't specifically say Borderlands 3 here, but, as I said in the other thread, hopefully a double whammy of Borderlands 3 official announcement along with Borderlands GOTY for current gen releasing soon to hold us over til B3 comes out.

7pm.
The Gearbox/Borderlands Twitter accounts stated so earlier today.

Forget that.
I just saw on Twitter it's 18:00GMT
D2wDLo7VYAAJJuF.jpg

Was Borderlands 2 as cartoony as 3 looks? maybe my memories playing tricks but I'm not sure I like the look of 3.

Was Borderlands 2 as cartoony as 3 looks? maybe my memories playing tricks but I'm not sure I like the look of 3.

Yes. I find these games have that effect when watching trailers etc they always look more cartooney than they seem when actually playing. When playing you get so lost in the game with its brilliant gunplay and comedy that you don't think about it.

First game for me to get mega hyped for this year. Trailer ticked all the boxes for me. Doubt it will be out this year though. :(

Think I'll revisit the Handsome Collection with the Ultra HD upgrade.

rumored release date Sept. 13

official confirmation maybe coming Wednesday....

Wow, can't wait for this, hope it is this year!. Was figuring they might have waited for the next console.

First game for me to get mega hyped for this year. Trailer ticked all the boxes for me. Doubt it will be out this year though. :(

Think I'll revisit the Handsome Collection with the Ultra HD upgrade.
Just started Handsome Collection yesterday for 4 hours, really lose track of time playing it...

Just started Handsome Collection yesterday for 4 hours, really lose track of time playing it...

I see the 4k update is supposed to release today as well as Borderlands GOTY edition. Need more time for a play though of them all.

Ona side note, the leaked box art for Borderlands 3 looks awesome.

Borderlands:GOTY is in this weeks Games with Gold sale - reduced to £16.74
Handsome Collection is reduced to £11.25 (again) so you could pick up all 3 for £28

Looks really good.

Looks frickin Amazing!
Absolutely blew me away.
The additions of slide and mantle are very much needed for the fluidity of the game imo.
Having a lost and found so you never lose an item again is genius.
Everything looked so crisp and clean, yet screamed Borderlands from every pixel.
I literally cannot fault a single thing of what I saw.
Now only 133 days to wait :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom