Borderlands 2 PS Vita Review & Comments

All the reviews I've read have stated the performance is a mess with stuttering and slowdown all over but your review says it runs smoothly? I note this review is later than the others, has it been patched?

Cheers :)

There has been a post-release patch yes and the only issues I noticed were long loading times and the occasional late texture popping in. No slowdown so perhaps the patch fixed those issues :)

"The overall nature of Borderlands 2 seems to be an ill-fitting match for the Vita given that it is mainly a twitch shooter."

It's not a twitch shooter, it's not even close to being one, nor is it trying to be. The main draw of the game for hardcore players who put hundreds of hours into it is finding loot, farming for loot and upgrading characters. All of which makes it perfect for a handheld.

Yah. I never played it on the ps3. I am on the vita. I do have framerate dips a lot but it's still very playable. I wouldn't say it's a twitch shooter either. I thought those were mainly for competitive MP FPS outings. This is all PVE so you know what to expect. The looting is sometimes too much and my backpack is often full of crap I have to sell.

Loving all the guns tbh. But I thought it would have had more variety than just like 6 different types of guns with different stats when they said a gazillion guns. It's good enough variety to keep me content tho.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom