1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boots or Jessops Which is the better for prints, Or any Other High Street Developer.

Discussion in 'Photography Forums' started by Garrett, Nov 25, 2004.

1. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,355
    I’m just in the process of compiling 50 photos to get developed and the above mentioned do them for £5 for 50 prints.

This is my first batch of digital photos to be developed so I was wondering which of the two folk find the best. Also is there any other high street developer I should consider at them sort of prices?

2. dolph

dolph

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    Have used both and can't say I've noticed either been any better than the other... although boots is probably my preferred store as I find thier 1 hour service more "customer friendly" than our local Jessops.

3. Mango Bob

Mango Bob
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've not tried Jessops but I was really happy with the shots I got developed at Boots last month. They were also my first set of digital prints and I was amazed at how much better the colours looked on paper than on screen.

Most of 'em were from an old 2 meg Fuji 2600 too!

They'll have test prints in the shops, ask to see some printed on their machines at your camera's resolution.

4. seany

seany
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I've only tried jessops Garrett, and i we were happy with them

5. paulc1

paulc1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    Last months what digital camera magazine tested 14 of the best online printers, including jessops, prints at 34p, colourmailer @21p, colab @12p, fotango @50p, pixum @14p,kodak ofoto @24p, bonusprint @14p, photobox @15p, yopfoto @ 40p, colorama @67p, snappy snaps @43p, digital print maker @49p, pictography @£1 and boots @40p, Note:..The @p price after the name is per print.

the survey found that the best for online prints was photobox online and second was digital print maker.