Boots Instore - 75% off all DVD's

Conn

Novice Member
Boots seem to be pulling out of the DVD and electrical market. Bit hit and miss as to what your local store has but I have just picked up

Spongebob squarepants the movie
The Tiger movie
Garfield the movie
Shawshank Redemption (can not believe I did not own that already:confused: )
Sahara
Phantom of the Opera
Flashdance/Footloose/Pretty in Pink

all for the bargain price of £2.49 each :smashin:

Other titles of note in mys store were HP & the GoF and the first LotR. Who knows what gems could be lurking in you Boots :D

(Also got a Pure Sonus DAB radio for £30....along with a GBA Micro + 2 games for £33 :D :D Passed on the 20gig Sony MP3 for £50 :eek: :cool: )

krish

Distinguished Member
nitram100 said:
why would they? there a pharmasouticle :confused:
Because they've sold all sorts of stuff over the years, despite being called Boots The Chemists.....

Music CDs, books, AV products, kitchenware, telephones, home computers, etc..
They were just like Woolworths (another pointless shop these days) with a pharmacy.

They still do sandwiches, snacks etc... (Boots lunchtime meal deal anyone? :))

cooperda

Conn said:
Sahara

for the bargain price of £2.49 each :smashin:
QUOTE]

Overpriced!

One of the few films I coundn't watch to the end - it starts poor and just gets worse.

Cheers, Dave C.

bunyboy

id love to check this out but cant think of any boots stores that sell dvd's... anyone know of any in the london area?

Conn

Novice Member
cooperda said:
Conn said:
Sahara

for the bargain price of £2.49 each :smashin:
QUOTE]

Overpriced!

One of the few films I coundn't watch to the end - it starts poor and just gets worse.

Cheers, Dave C.
Thanks for your review. Great input. :boring:

CrossyX

they had nintendo ds and 3 games for £38 in a few stores my m8s picked a few up. But as usial had nothing in about a million mile radious of me.