Bootleg bluray?

callmevil

Standard Member
So I just bought this just now for kicks.. be reminded that this is a BOOTLEG copy of The Kingdom

Paired it with an original bluray case. can u spot the difference?

Take a closer look, it has the whole bluray case printed on to the paper.. its hilarious..

The disc itself.. the letterings are all smudged..

Yes.. its a GOLD disc.. popped it in my pc and discovered its only 7.4gb in size.. and oh its a dvd9 disc not a Bluray disc

I had to resize the image.. it popped up with a 720 reso

another scene from the movie..

stream info of the video from vlc...

ok we can sleep soundly tonight knowing NO them pirates has still not desecrated the sanctity of our precious bluray.. at least not today... ;)

IAN P

Novice Member
Why bother buying it,if you knew it was bogus,should report these clowns to F.A.C.T.I didn't spend thousands on my gear so that i could watch snides.

How do you get silver, and Gold onto a print?

Chox1988

Distinguished Member
i would have bought it to just for curiosity purposes, you've got the same lcd i do :thumbsup:. good to know they havent found a decent way to bootleg them yet.

callmevil

Standard Member
i would have bought it to just for curiosity purposes, you've got the same lcd i do :thumbsup:. good to know they havent found a decent way to bootleg them yet.
clone our X-Series?? noooo !!!! lol itll prolly have some crazy resolution standard.. 1080g !

yeah n ill coin this bootleg a Blu-Lay (chinese slang necessary)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom