Booqpad or something similar.

Adams0211

Like many others, I'm on the hunt for the perfect case for my iPad 2. My personal requirements/wants are front and rear protection, preferably leather, preferably with some sort of pocket/storage slot, no silicone, MUST look good.

One case I came across whilst reading Cnet's Ultimate Case Roundup (Ultimate iPad 2 case roundup | Crave - CNET) is the Booqpad from Booqbags.

Here it is: iPad folios by booq

Has anyone got one? What do you think if you haven't?

Here's a YouTube video: YouTube - BooqPad Review - iPad 2 Folio With Paper For Note Taking

I'm not sure whether to take the plunge and order one. Is anywhere aware of anything similar? It doesn't necessarily have to have a notepad but it would be a plus.

Cheers for any help.

Biggz

Standard Member

I think you'd really want to carry around a pad of paper with your ipad if you bought one of them...

That's not what I want in an ipad case, but if it is, it looks nice enough

StuartJB

Adams0211 said:
Like many others, I'm on the hunt for the perfect case for my iPad 2. My personal requirements/wants are front and rear protection, preferably leather, preferably with some sort of pocket/storage slot, no silicone, MUST look good.

One case I came across whilst reading Cnet's Ultimate Case Roundup (Ultimate iPad 2 case roundup | Crave - CNET) is the Booqpad from Booqbags.

Here it is: iPad folios by booq

Here's a YouTube video: YouTube - BooqPad Review - iPad 2 Folio With Paper For Note Taking

I'm not sure whether to take the plunge and order one. Is anywhere aware of anything similar? It doesn't necessarily have to have a notepad but it would be a plus.

Cheers for any help.

I use a Booqpad at work and is a fine looking case and has very good build quality but I find it too bulky for personal use as it's quite thick with the pad in it. As a result I bought a second case which is much easier to use, but is a different design for use outside of work. Only arrived on Friday, but I really like it so far although its too early to show up any problems. This is the other one I got. This is a US website and there is UK one but they all come from Hong Kong and the US site was a few quid cheaper.

http://www.melkco.com/scripts/main/viewitem-APIPA2LCSC1RDIT-IPA2.html

They come in a few different colours and finishes. In my opinion, these are what the Apple smart covers should have been.

Last edited:

Adams0211

I use a Booqpad at work and is a fine looking case and has very good build quality but I find it too bulky for personal use as it's quite thick with the pad in it. As a result I bought a second case which is much easier to use, but is a different design for use outside of work. Only arrived on Friday, but I really like it so far although its too early to show up any problems. This is the other one I got. This is a US website and there is UK one but they all come from Hong Kong and the US site was a few quid cheaper.

Melkco Leather case for Apple iPad 2 - Slimme Cover Type (Vintage Red) with sleep mode function Notebook Cell phone Accessories, Zubehör, accessoires, accessori,

They come in a few different colours and finishes. In my opinion, these are what the Apple smart covers should have been.

Thanks for the info. Would you be able to upload a few real-life pics when you get a chance? How do you find the closure bit? It looks a bit crappy in the video.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom