bookshelves speakers for Sony AV Receiver

A

AlexF

:confused:Going to buy Sony DB 1080 and need advice - what bookshelf speakers/what brand should I use with good both for cinema and music. I think about Tannoy MxR seria. My room is 16 sq. m. Listn to techno, classics, sacophone and meditation music. Love thrillers, science fiction and action movies. Pl., help with the combination!

Depends how much you want to spend. I can recommend the Ruark Epilogue range as possibly the finest bookshelf in it's price range. See it around £200 ex-dem if you look. It's a cracking speaker and will destroy anything in the £80-150 range.

S

Originally posted by AlexF
Listen to techno.....and meditation music

Talk about needing a set of speakers which work with a wide range of music! :eek: ;)

Yes. And planning to spend around $800 for the set (center + 3 paires of bookshelves without sub).

I''d like to know more about these Ruark Epilogues. What speaker cables to use? Where can I see any rewies about them. Pl, give me any links.

This Sony has 6 amps and 6 clamps for speakers. I wonder is it possible to conect to the 1 rear center clamp 2 speakers simultaneously? Hope this will not harm the amp.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom