• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Booking flights

reddux

Standard Member
Why is it every website I've looked at for the past hour wants a specific date of departure and arrival :mad:

I'm planning a possible trip to Australia for (roughly) a month over Xmas and am not tied to going any specific date, so first thing I want to do is find the cheapest dates - especially as it seems to be the most expensive time...

So does anyone know any sites that let you search for flights just by month? Or do I have to try 20+ possible dates in December x 20+ possible dates in January on every website :rolleyes: :boring:

reddux

Standard Member
Cheers, that's the sort of thing I'm after but you can only select a destination from the same continent, selecting worldwide UK to Australia asks you for the exact date you want to travel :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom