• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Book Help

TonyH

Has anyone come across this book;

Mastering Digital Exposure and HDR Imaging: Understanding the Next Generation of Digital Cameras by Chris Weston.

Can anyone recommend it?

It seems to have all the right stuff, including PP.
I had a look at the highly recommended Understanding Exposure but found it lacking.

Nimby

Distinguished Member
Has anyone come across this book;

Mastering Digital Exposure and HDR Imaging: Understanding the Next Generation of Digital Cameras by Chris Weston.

Can anyone recommend it?

It seems to have all the right stuff, including PP.
I had a look at the highly recommended Understanding Exposure but found it lacking.

A library, near you, can be your friend. :)

TonyH

My apologies. I had assumed you had a library in almost every large village as they do/did in Denmark.

I live in scottish highlands, libraries are only available in big towns. I think there is a mobile library which comes within 4 miles from where I live,but you have to reserve the book and then pick it up the week after.

Nimby

Distinguished Member
I'm sure the compensations of your surroundings easily outweigh the absence of libraries on your doorstep. :)

One could still order the book to see if it provides the information you seek before deciding whether to purchase.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom