Booing Other Nations National Anthems.

Your get idiots in every walk of life, sadly . What % of UK football going fans are racist then? 100's of thousands go to games every week.

Also ,looks like a very high % of on-line abuse to the England players wasn't even from people in this country.
No idea what the percentage of racist fans would be,but it's definitely happens too often to players from various countries.
But my response was to you saying "we don't have a racism issue on UK football grounds"

No idea what the percentage of racist fans would be,but it's definitely happens too often to players from various countries.
But my response was to you saying "we don't have a racism issue on UK football grounds"

and I stand by that, I don't believe we have an issue in the UK at grounds.

And I stand by my statement that you are delusional if you think that's the case, one racist remark or chant is one too many.

What about the links that show "fans" being banned for racism?
You can't say there isn't a problem when the links show that we do.

What about the links that show "fans" being banned for racism?
You can't say there isn't a problem when the links show that we do.

Like I said , what's the % of going fans on a weekend to football compared to amount of people charged for racist incidents ?

Yes , I can say I don't believe we have a racism issue at UK grounds. :thumbsup:

People are allowed to have a point of view. :suicide:

Like I said , what's the % of going fans on a weekend to football compared to amount of people charged for racist incidents ?

Yes , I can say I don't believe we have a racism issue at UK grounds. :thumbsup:

People are allowed to have a point of view. :suicide:
As I said "No idea what the percentage of racist fans"
I agree you can have a point of view,I'm just pointing out the facts of the matter which show your point of view is wrong.

As I said "No idea what the percentage of racist fans"
I agree you can have a point of view,I'm just pointing out the facts of the matter which show your point of view is wrong.

Ok so all going football fans are racist. :thumbsup:

You've probably never even been out of your bedroom, let alone to a football game.

Ok so all going football fans are racist. :thumbsup:

You've probably never even been out of your bedroom, let alone to a football game.
Did I say "all" fans are racist? Nope.
Correct I never leave my bedroom and have never attended a game 😂😂😂😂

Have fun 👍

Of course we have an issue at UK grounds, if we didn't there wouldn't be any incidents at any ground, one incident is one too many.

Of course we have an issue at UK grounds, if we didn't there wouldn't be any incidents at any ground, one incident is one too many.

So what was your view on this?

Take it you stopped following LFC as they have racist player? Well watching them on TV.

So what was your view on this?

Take it you stopped following LFC as they have racist player? Well watching them on TV.
And you wonder why people are calling you out.

What has my view on that got to do with anything.

You keep bringing up other things to change the subject. If you believe there's no racism problem within English football grounds then that's your choice, however the number of incidences and people arrested and charged shows you're wrong.

And you wonder why people are calling you out.

What has my view on that got to do with anything.

You keep bringing up other things to change the subject. If you believe there's no racism problem within English football grounds then that's your choice, however the number of incidences and people arrested and charged shows you're wrong.

Show me the number of people arrested to the amount of people who go to football then? 0.00002 racist incidents per person who attends football games? Give me the figures to prove me wrong. I've commented on what I see at games, never seen any racist abuse in possibly 30 odd years. Seen loads in Europe from foreign fans against English players.

I remember reading your views Suarez. He had done nothing wrong. Apparently the words he used was the norm in his country so it made it all OK. :suicide:

I do believe we have no big issue in UK football grounds but obviously you go to games and see it week in week out. 👌

Stop jumping on the bandwagon and show me the facts? A few issues isn't a big issue when 100's of thousands attend games each week. A small minority of idiots isn't a major issue.

Show me the number of people arrested to the amount of people who go to football then? 0.00002 racist incidents per person who attends football games? Give me the figures to prove me wrong. I've commented on what I see at games, never seen any racist abuse in possibly 30 odd years. Seen loads in Europe from foreign fans against English players.

I remember reading your views Suarez. He had done nothing wrong. Apparently the words he used was the norm in his country so it made it all OK. :suicide:

I do believe we have no big issue in UK football grounds but obviously you go to games and see it week in week out. 👌

Stop jumping on the bandwagon and show me the facts? A few issues isn't a big issue when 100's of thousands attend games each week. A small minority of idiots isn't a major issue.
You seem to like claiming people have said something they haven't.

I never said it was OK, I said Suarez should have been banned indefinitely if found guilty of being racist.

However that still has zero relevance to my opinion that there is a problem with Racism at football grounds.

Before you claim how can I know that from watching a TV, I've been to plenty of football grounds and I've seen it and heard it with my own eyes and ears. - I really don't believe anyone has been to a football ground and never heard something racist.

Anyway, I'll leave it there.

I've never understood why national anthems are played anyway. If you want to stop booing from England fans then stop playing the anthems.
Would I boo myself? Too bloody right I would at a football match. But not at other sports as it isn't traditional there. However the national football teams success, while nice, come way down my list of priorities. Give me club over country any day.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom