Bonnie and Clyde being remade with.......

Arghh Man, why?

'Bonnie/Hilary is going to break out into a sing and dance number when she's being shot at the end' - Official words from the director, Tonya S. Holly

Whatever next...Upsy Daisy in a gritty portrayal of Myra Hindley?

What a complete waste of time.

It's already been remade a couple of times for television and "Bonnie and Clyde" was far from the first film about the notorious couple.

It would have been interesting to see a film version that sticks closer to the facts, casting actors who look just as unglamorous as the real Bonnie and Clyde. Oh well...

It's already been remade a couple of times for television and "Bonnie and Clyde" was far from the first film about the notorious couple.

Gun Crazy (Deadly Is the Female 1950) is a great parallel B&C story, I think, it's also a great film noir.

The look was very influential on Bonnie & Clyde.

gun.jpg

Steve W

Last edited:
Gun Crazy is great. It's also quite an amazing looking film considering it was a B-movie.

Fritz Lang's You Only Live Once from 1937 was also loosely inspired by Bonnie and Clyde and for some reason The Bonnie Parker Story from 1958 decided to leave out Clyde Barrow.

Excellent documentary on BBC2 a few weeks ago about these folks,quite the pair of sadistic sods they were.

Each ended up with at least 70 holes in em'.

Large calibre gun was used by the cops in the ambush.

Wrong,Wrong,Wrong,Wrong,Wrong

Next Keanu Reeves will be in the remake of the Day the earth stood still Oh **** he was Which was Wrong,Wrong Wrong

It would have been interesting to see a film version that sticks closer to the facts, casting actors who look just as unglamorous as the real Bonnie and Clyde. Oh well...

Couldn't agree more.
I get fed up with all glamming up and rewriting of reality.
Then portraying the finished product as "A True Story"

Next it'll be The Story of Jade

Starring:
Angelina Jolie - Jade
George Clooney - Jack Tweed
Alec Guiness - Shilpa Shetty
Barack Obama - Himself
The Pope - Himself
Oprah - Herself

"The true story of a young girls rise from obscurity to become the most influential and revered figure of all time"

Good idea for another thread here perhaps :devil:

Couldn't agree more.
I get fed up with all glamming up and rewriting of reality.
Then portraying the finished product as "A True Story"

Next it'll be The Story of Jade

Starring:
Angelina Jolie - Jade
George Clooney - Jack Tweed
Alec Guiness - Shilpa Shetty
Barack Obama - Himself
The Pope - Himself
Oprah - Herself

"The true story of a young girls rise from obscurity to become the most influential and revered figure of all time"

Good idea for another thread here perhaps :devil:
I would watch that, as long as Jolie does a reenactment of the Big Brother stip poker game.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom