BONES SEASON 4 @AMAZON.COM £14.85 inc p&p

Marc

looking at the comments, there are faulty sets out there, and the first 3 episodes of the season have been put into the season 3 boxset instead of this one.. weird choice!

nwgarratt

Distinguished Member
looking at the comments, there are faulty sets out there, and the first 3 episodes of the season have been put into the season 3 boxset instead of this one.. weird choice!
I assume that was because season 3 was the one with less episodes due to writers strike at just 15. The 3 episodes is on disc 5. I haven't seen disc 5 yet as I was waiting for season 4. There is still 22 other episodes in season 4.

I will wait for the usual £12.99 UK DVD set.

*Just realised that is for the blu ray. That is tempting now. I have S1-S3 on DVD but wouldn't mind switching to blu ray from now on.

Last edited:

denzyl

mine arrived today :clap:
but if you still want it yourself forget amazon.com for now as its now $50.99 :eek:

nwgarratt

Distinguished Member
Mine came today too. One odd thing, there is a target refund policy sticker on the back ?? Isn't that a store like Best Buy?

spikeyjac

Mine came today too. One odd thing, there is a target refund policy sticker on the back ?? Isn't that a store like Best Buy?
Yeah it is :rolleyes:
If I were you, I would on to Amazon chat straight away, and demand a refund ( but that you keep the item :D )!
Sound's like it could be a return, or they've bought stock off someone.

nwgarratt

Distinguished Member
It isn't a return. It was sealed (not a reseal job) with the security sticker along the top. The discs are fine.

They probably bought stock of them which is why it was so cheap ??

spikeyjac

It isn't a return. It was sealed (not a reseal job) with the security sticker along the top. The discs are fine.

They probably bought stock of them which is why it was so cheap ??
Hmm fair enough :smashin:
Still I'd consider contacting them, and asking, I'd quite like to know why :smashin:

Trending threads

Top Bottom