Bond UE Triple Agent Collection

There are 2 set Ultimate Red which you mention above which contains Dr No, Live And Let Die & Die Another Day, but Also Ultimate Gold which contains Goldfinger, Golden Gun & Goldeneye.

I picked these up when they were 12.99 (£23 for the 2 with a voucher :D ) each at HMV, but price jumped to 17.99 before I could post. :suicide:

Both are availble at Cd-Wow for £13.99 each BEFORE Discounts/Links

Ultimate Gold @ CD-Wow

Ultimate Red

Only thing is it leaves me with mostly normal size cases and a few slimpaks, but as I got most of the other £7.97 BOGOF through Amazon I cant complain :thumbsup:

There are 2 set Ultimate Red which you mention above which contains Dr No, Live And Let Die & Die Another Day, but Also Ultimate Gold which contains Goldfinger, Golden Gun & Goldeneye.

I picked these up when they were 12.99 (£23 for the 2 with a voucher :D ) each at HMV, but price jumped to 17.99 before I could post. :suicide:

Both are availble at Cd-Wow for £13.99 each BEFORE Discounts/Links

Ultimate Gold @ CD-Wow

Ultimate Red

Only thing is it leaves me with mostly normal size cases and a few slimpaks, but as I got most of the other £7.97 BOGOF through Amazon I cant complain :thumbsup:

I picked up one of each of the one's you mention above.

CD WOW £13.99, now why did't I think of that.

I've been lookind at these Bond DVD's for the past few week now, but have held back from buying them. Would have bought the briefcase, but you can't get it now, and there's no way I'm buying that cardboard box thats been release to replace it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom