Bond Box Set £99.99 - DVD ONLINE!

Lex

Novice Member
Sweet :smashin: (unless of course they are selling this off cheap as a newer/better version is about to be released... such as the much rumoured 40th Anniversary set)

H

Herbal

Umm that's the V word mate

Can't say it here might get banned :)

whiteswan

CelticPrince...the £49.95 ones u posted r vhs!!

The ones i posted are dvd.

Don't want anybody ordering by mistake!

Dave, Oldham.

Indiana Jones

I have a HMV £10 discount voucher when you spend £60 or more, think I will use it if I can find a set, hopefully they wont sell out that fast.

wilber

Novice Member
I have 2 HMV vouchers for £15 off £80+ spent online 1 for £20 off when you spend £100 & 2 for £10 off £60 - if somebody would like to make use of these & be prepared to make a donation to this thread http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=116498 (say min of £5 for the big vouchers) I'll let you have the codes - first come first served correspondence here please - no pms.

Mods I hope this ok

vgmf

Standard Member
All the Bond DVD are going to be reissued in NOV 2004. They will contain the original soundtracks [ Mono in many cases ] and a 5.1 Surroundsound track which is being newly created.

So watch thsi space !!

BluChrome

If you also buy a CD single to bump the price over £100 you can enter the promotional code 'PX2867' for a further £20 discount!

I just ordered the box set and a single and it cost me £85 inc P&P!!

ScoobyZ

Just thought this needs a bump as just seen someone buy it for £125 s/h on another forum.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom