• Jamie Dornan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Richard Madden

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Henry Golding

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

Fillumgeek

No news yet but to state the obvious.......Whether Bond makes the November 2020 release date is probably the most significant thing that happens in the movie industry, possibly for years.

I should say the Cinema industry. Talking to film people, there is no rumour yet but the feeling is it will not be released this year, as so many people have to get paid from this $200 million movie, it is just too costly to expose it to this reduced situation, with Covid.

I'm willing to go and see it and am looking forward to it but I sense there isn't enough excitement and will from the general public for anything like the cinema-going we were used to.

When it gets pulled from release, expect a slew of Armageddon (not with Bruce Willis sadly)-style articles about the perilous state of exhibitors in the UK and worldwide, as the rest of the year becomes a catastrophic wipeout zone.

Not wishing to come across a bit "Dr No", mind!

Casimir Harlow

Blu-ray Reviewer
C'mon guys a lot of effort goes into these posters. The side-scrolling shooty thing is smart and imaginative, and tells you a lot about a movie.

22.jpg

EricTheKing

I'll take Steven Seagal as the new Bond.
You jest but it's been many years since the Bond franchise produced a film that approaches the quality of 'Under Siege' or 'Marked for Death'.

Last edited:

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Tom Hardy rumors!!

Goooner

Distinguished Member
Unless they rapidly increase the speed between films, which I don’t think they‘re capable of anymore, they definitely need someone mid 30s.

I like Hardy, but we don’t even know for sure when NTTD is coming out, if there’s another lockdown coming, I can see it being delayed again until next year.

The way Eon work these days, I can’t see the next one arriving until at least 2030 :laugh:

richp007

Distinguished Member
Hardy is the wrong choice for me, unless they maybe want him for just one or two films. The above is right, by the time they get these together he'll be knocking on Roger Moore's aged door.

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Hardy is the wrong choice for me, unless they maybe want him for just one or two films. The above is right, by the time they get these together he'll be knocking on Roger Moore's aged door.
Uness he's playing it Fonzo aka Capone style 😂 Hopefully not sh*tting himself this time

Helix Hifi

I agree, Hardy won’t work. He don’t have the charm. Why not Tom Ellis that plays Lucifer? I’m not sure he’s age, but I think he also is in he’s 40’s. But he got the suave, charm. With Hardy, it basically we’ll be Graig with a strange voice. I have nothing against Hardy myself, but as Bond, he’s a no go. The producers are desperate for a chain, but this won’t work.