Quantcast

Bomberman online play - anyone doing it?

Noahs Dad

Can't believe how well Super Bomberman R has held its price. Just looking at getting a 2nd hand copy via ebay, but thinking online play is the only reason to buy it? (given the reviews and previous Bomberman game experience which give me the train of thought is best multiplayer).

Does anyone play it online?

daymouse

Can't believe how well Super Bomberman R has held its price. Just looking at getting a 2nd hand copy via ebay, but thinking online play is the only reason to buy it? (given the reviews and previous Bomberman game experience which give me the train of thought is best multiplayer).

Does anyone play it online?
I've wanted this for a while now however it just isn't worth the price! My highest price is £20 but even looking on the US eshop it still £35!!

skysnapper

I’ve played a couple of times not a huge amount of people online, was lucky to snaffle mine off eBay for £15

Tooms

Have only turned it on once because of Mario Kart and Zelda BoTW. Keep suggesting to the kids that we play it but they are not keen. Maybe it is when I say "lets play Bomberman so I can blow you up" that is putting them off.

PFMC84

That might have something to do with it alright!

I am tempted to get it, but that viewing angle is putting me off. I much prefer the top down look and not this constantly moving 3D stuff. If it could be switched to 2D or the camera locked I might go for it. I have a £25 voucher for the eShop, can't decide between this or Tetris currently, or wait and use it on Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze.