• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Bold 9700 new to blackberry where do I start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

colinb07958

Established Member
Hi

I am new to blackberry. My 9700 is turning up on tuesday, how do I set up email etc and blackberry messenger...?

Is it all quite easy to do?

Regards
Colin

nikz06

Established Member
Relatively easy to set up, if you have Blackberry Internet Services on your contract/ pay as you go tariff then the device should register itself, setting up emails is relatively easy as well, your provider should have their own BIS service website, for example I am on o2 and I go onto BlackBerry Internet Service, sign up on there, and you can set up all your email accounts and it will be sent to your device.

BBM is already installed on the device but it may be needed to be upgraded to latest version, make sure you download App World, just go on browser then go to google then type blackbbery app world or download from Blackberry site.

Also install the software from the CD on your PC/laptop, then hook up device and it may upgrade itself to all latest firmware, I hooked mine up and updated everything on the device to newest firmware.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom