BOGOF HD-DVD films

brittonc

Standard Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this has already been mentioned but I noticed on amazon.com that they have a BOGOF offer on a small selection of HD-DVD's and play.com have a buy 2 get 3rd free offer (from a selection of about 80 titles).

I was in HMV today spending a £25 voucher I got for Xmas. There wasn't a single HD-DVD that I thought was worthy of the £20-£25 price tag. I bought 4 SD DVD's instead with my voucher.

Hopefully, prices will fall and we will see a lot more new titles in HD-DVD format.

I was in HMV today spending a £25 voucher I got for Xmas. There wasn't a single HD-DVD that I thought was worthy of the £20-£25 price tag. I bought 4 SD DVD's instead with my voucher.

Hopefully, prices will fall and we will see a lot more new titles in HD-DVD format.
Thats whats holding hd and bd back if the formats become cheaper joe public wouldn't mind as much spending £200 on a new dvd player plus disc sales would go through the roof imo.
Andy

Thats whats holding hd and bd back if the discs became cheaper joe public wouldn't mind as much spending £200 on a new dvd player plus disc sales would go through the roof imo.
Andy

Play also has a buy two get one free offer on a pretty large range of HD-DVD's.

Moved to DVD,HD DVD and Blu-ray Movie Bargains. :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom