Boardwalk Empire

Looks immense. Not so concerned about the time jump as I was, but I guess we'll find out how they handle it.

10 most brutal whackings (major spoilers graphic violence)

10455371_810875778943503_212941918808470862_n.jpg

Last edited:
As always, sheer class from start to finish.

I was a little apprehensive about the time jump, but it kind of told us what's happened, without actually telling us - if that makes sense!

Now we've finally started the beginning of the end, I'm going to be absolutely gutted when this is wrapped up.

Good to see young Bugsy S back

The Masseria thing was almost true to history. He should have been playing cards with Luciano.

Which was the scene with Bugsy in Krish? Must have missed that, or just not picked up that it was him.

One of Lucky's mates, who, true to history, entered the restaurant whilst he took a trip to the john. Didn't have any lines. Haven't seen him since S3, same actor Michael Zegen.

I personally have always had a problem keeping up with characters in this show and jumping forward as they did confused me a bit. Especially with the deaths of some major characters off camera.

Still... this season has been great so far, obviously speeding things up due to the shorter run but you can feel the action is getting ready to explode.

Am enjoying the return of this. At least they are not trying to get too much in each episode. And liking the flashbacks of young Nucky.

I have one question though, I may have missed it somewhere but......

The Irish/boston accent guy, Joe, Nucky has been buttering up for the Bacardi deal, is that meant to be Joe Kennedy? Haven't heard his surname mentioned, unless I missed it at the first meeting with the other execs? He does keep banging on about family and legacies etc, so I am assuming so?

I'm enjoying it so far only I think 8 eps is far to short

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom