Boardwalk Empire

richp007

Distinguished Member
Looks immense. Not so concerned about the time jump as I was, but I guess we'll find out how they handle it.

mafaa

Distinguished Member
10 most brutal whackings (major spoilers graphic violence)

10455371_810875778943503_212941918808470862_n.jpg

Last edited:

richp007

Distinguished Member
As always, sheer class from start to finish.

I was a little apprehensive about the time jump, but it kind of told us what's happened, without actually telling us - if that makes sense!

Now we've finally started the beginning of the end, I'm going to be absolutely gutted when this is wrapped up.

richp007

Distinguished Member
Good to see young Bugsy S back

The Masseria thing was almost true to history. He should have been playing cards with Luciano.

Which was the scene with Bugsy in Krish? Must have missed that, or just not picked up that it was him.

eximo

I personally have always had a problem keeping up with characters in this show and jumping forward as they did confused me a bit. Especially with the deaths of some major characters off camera.

Still... this season has been great so far, obviously speeding things up due to the shorter run but you can feel the action is getting ready to explode.

Jason56d

Am enjoying the return of this. At least they are not trying to get too much in each episode. And liking the flashbacks of young Nucky.

I have one question though, I may have missed it somewhere but......

The Irish/boston accent guy, Joe, Nucky has been buttering up for the Bacardi deal, is that meant to be Joe Kennedy? Haven't heard his surname mentioned, unless I missed it at the first meeting with the other execs? He does keep banging on about family and legacies etc, so I am assuming so?

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B Update, B&W Panorama 3 & Q Acoustics Reviews, HDR PQ EOTF/Gamma Calibration Discussion
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Netflix confirms ad-supported option is on the way
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Rotel announces 60th Anniversary Diamond Series Hi-Fi duo
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Paramount+ launches in the UK and Ireland
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Hisense launches A9H 4K OLED TV