For Sale Boardman Hybrid Pro (medium)

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by hemaroyd, May 6, 2018.

1. hemaroyd

hemaroyd
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    I purchased this super Boardman Hybrid new 2.5 years ago, I still have the receipt.

I have treated myself to a new Gravel/Utility bike and need to find a new home for this bike.

The bike is a medium. I am 5'8+" and there is a fair bit of adjustment up/down.

I am a 'gentleman' of a certain age (senior citizen) I love cycling and I love bikes. Don't tell the wife but including this one I currently have four. I tell you this why ? because hopefully you may reason (correctly) that this bike is lightly used and not abused. This bike has been professionally maintained.

The bike is in super condition, ready to ride and very very clean.

This is the bike (+ a few changes) Boardman Hybrid PRO 2014 review - The Bike List

For the 'weight weenies' the bike weight naked (no pedals is 9.8 Kg) bigger tyres and mudguards/pedals obviously increase that but 'cest la vie' I doubt you will find a similar bike lighter ? The bike is really fast on the road.

The bike groupset is a mixture of Shimano 105/Tiagra. N:B Tiagra since it's upgrade in 2015, (imo) is impossible to tell from 105. Of course Tiagra is 10 speed as opposed to 105's 11 speed and Tiagra weighs a few grams more... Eek !

50/34 compact chainset and the cassette has been changed to a 11/32, easier to spin up hills. Ergo handlebar grips fitted and a nice Fizik saddle. A new chain has just been fitted. Tyres were recently renewed and changed to Michelin Pro4 Endurance 700 x 28c. Excellent tyres, tough but still fast, I like these tyres so much I use them on my carbon road bike.

Full set of 'proper' mudguards (SKS Longboard) No 'skunk' lines up your back in bad weather.

Brilliant Shimano Deore Hydraulic brakes, never seem to need attention, they just do the job.

Boardman 'smooth weld' alloy frame and full carbon fork.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are more pictures here: Boardman Hybrid Pro - badlywornroy

I do not want to post this but I will travel a reasonable distance to meet a potential buyer. We are near Richmond, North Yorkshire close to the A1M. For anyone south of us I am prepared to meet at Wetherby services (A1M) which would save you 1 hr 30 mins (round trip) For a northern buyer . . . . let's discuss.

There are many used bikes 'out there' many cheaper than this but I seriously doubt you will find one in better condition for this sort of money.

Price: £395.00

Price and currency: £395.00
    Delivery: Goods must be exchanged in person
    Payment method: Cash on collection
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  2. Lewie

Lewie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +939
    These are great just picked up a new one of these