BO3 Zombies - Shadows of Evil

NightHawk

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Have to admit I have hammered MP so much I've only had a couple of goes on zombies.

Anyone want to get a game in and have a mic for comms, add me or put your ID in the format below and I will add you.

AVF ID PSN ID
NightHawk NightxHawk

Here's a few videos to get everyone up to speed re perks/box locations and strategy.

Jug locations:

Box locations:

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed this actually, not the biggest zombies fan but quite enjoyable.

I think we're already friends on psn, but feel free to add if not

Psn oh_poo

Zombies this time around is tougher than ever before. They seem to come from everywhere and were not talking walkers from walking dead. They can be taken out with a bic pen. These fecker and hard to put down

Had a few games solo on it the night and kind of know my way around the main part at least.

Definitely looking forward and get fully up-to speed with it.

It's definitely tougher. Although you can take more hits now without Jug, they hit so hard and fast that you're usually dead before you ever see the screen go red. You can get all 4 rituals done and PaP open by round 6 solo.

It's definitely tougher. Although you can take more hits now without Jug, they hit so hard and fast that you're usually dead before you ever see the screen go red. You can get all 4 rituals done and PaP open by round 6 solo.
Need to get some games in with you Gooner. Still don't know how to pack a punch.

I didnt know you could do pap solo. Thought you needed all 4 toons. But I've done rituals and all that early stuff on probably round 5. Have you noticed that crawlers will not always be crawlers? I had a few rounds where the crawlers eventually disappeared and a runner came at me randomly in the map. Maybe i need to keep the crawler closeby?

I didnt know you could do pap solo. Thought you needed all 4 toons. But I've done rituals and all that early stuff on probably round 5. Have you noticed that crawlers will not always be crawlers? I had a few rounds where the crawlers eventually disappeared and a runner came at me randomly in the map. Maybe i need to keep the crawler closeby?
Yep you need to keep it close to you

No it's not better, it's Der Rise from WaW zombies remastered and they've added some Easter eggs. So we can go back to all camping on the catwalk and letting the zombies come to us!

Price less lol

Gave this a try tonight. Visually it's brilliant but yes very tough. All seems quite confusing to me. Lots of areas to open up and things to do. I need to gen up a bit more on this map.

Had quite a few games on the Giant last night. Quite nostalgic, brought back some of my best zombie memories from those WAW days. Not sure if you remember Nighthawk but we played a few games together back in the day. Great fun camping it up on the catwalk!

Be on tonight for a game or two

Got the packapunch machine unlocked. Think that's the best place hold down to get the higher round

Need to get a game in with you guys soon.

Me, Salty and Montoya got to round 20 last night. All falls apart like a domino effect when 1 player goes down though and the Lil Arnies/monkey bombs only work within a certain vicinity rather than across the map.

I have the Giant map now so can play that too :)

Need to get a game in with you guys soon.

Me, Salty and Montoya got to round 20 last night. All falls apart like a domino effect when 1 player goes down though and the Lil Arnies/monkey bombs only work within a certain vicinity rather than across the map.

I have the Giant map now so can play that too :)
Nice, definitely have a go at Giant camping that catwalk again. I've done round 24 solo and me and Henborg got to 18 on SoE last night.

The Giant map is tough! Managed a couple of games where I couldn't get any decent guns apart from LMGs.

Eventually got the wunderwaffle but these zombies seem alot faster even in the earlier rounds, the perk locations are randomised and with better graphics they could afford to make the map even darker which makes it easier for zombies to surprise you.

The Giant map is tough! Managed a couple of games where I couldn't get any decent guns apart from LMGs.

Eventually got the wunderwaffle but these zombies seem alot faster even in the earlier rounds, the perk locations are randomised and with better graphics they could afford to make the map even darker which makes it easier for zombies to surprise you.

totally agree, the map is much tougher this time around. Apparently the zombie AI has been increased so it's much harder to 'train'. I managed round 24 last night with 4 of us. You can also now double and triple PAP your weapons to gain extra powers. The firework add on is great. Haven't got round to trying out gobble gum, but this map is still a lot of fun in next gen mode.

Yeah it is tougher this time. Once you get yourself familiarised it's not too bad. I've got to round 24 solo.

Yeah it is tougher this time. Once you get yourself familiarised it's not too bad. I've got to round 24 solo.
Says round 26 on solo leaderboard for you?

Just got to round 31 solo. Got lucky with guns from the box at round 10 getting both ray gun and wunderwaffle. Didn't get my first down til round 25.

The zombies AI wasn't the problem as their movement is still predictable. The problem is the icy uneven floors which makes it much harder to train as certain times it slows you down where you're unable to sprint.

Add to that wunderwaffle seems nerfed compared to BO1 and I couldn't PAP more than once for each gun?

Good job Nighthawk. I'm having some weird glitches in this game! In this first clip you can see I have The Bahamut which is a one hit kill in the body, not to mention I had instakill, You can see me score points on this Zombie and yet he still wouldn't go down!

In the second clip have the Bahamut and Dire Wolf, you can see I don't have mule kick yet after going down and switching my weapons it switched to Death & Taxes which are the weapons you have when you go down in solo or if you PaP with more players playing. So I switch to them only for them to reload because I'd used the ammo whilst down and got downed again and ended my game on round 26.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom