BNP 2014 Broadcast - Banned by BBC

• Thread starter Deleted member 585609
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 585609

This might be the most disturbing thing I have seen.

Their party political broadcast was banned by the BBC, and rightly so IMO.

How anyone could consider voting for them is beyond me.

No idea why anyone would vote for them, but totally incorrect for it to be banned IMO.

I have no intention of viewing that PPB clip. Can only assume racist comments were made in it and therefore the BBC refuse to show it.

Short Summary: racist cartoon/song, along the lines of 'send all Muslims home', followed by live footage of "real" BNP supporters urging us to vote BNP which is the same as used in the BNP PPB that was aired on BBC1.

I remember a few years ago these geniuses put up posters about how great Britain is with a picture of a Spitfire on it.
Which turned out to be from 303 squadron.
Yes, the Polish squadron. :facepalm:

Shouldn't ban their broadcasts as they're so ****ing dumb everybody should have a chance to watch them

I kind of agree. Anyone who votes BNP after seeing that is beyond hope IMHO....

The same people who condemn this broadcast should be willing to do likewise for the Labour Party. Have the BNP actually murdered any Muslims? The Labour Party caused the deaths of over 1 million Muslims in Iraq.

Liberal hypocrites I think.

The same people who condemn this broadcast should be willing to do likewise for the Labour Party. Have the BNP actually murdered any Muslims? The Labour Party caused the deaths of over 1 million Muslims in Iraq.

Liberal hypocrites I think.

As I said, beyond hope...

I remember a few years ago these geniuses put up posters about how great Britain is with a picture of a Spitfire on it.
Which turned out to be from 303 squadron.
Yes, the Polish squadron. :facepalm:
Know if its the one in the latest English Democrats latest party political?

Utter rubbish said the same thing repeatable ad infinitum, even said their English not British. Well I'm proud to be both.

Know if its the one in the latest English Democrats latest party political?

Utter rubbish said the same thing repeatable ad infinitum, even said their English not British. Well I'm proud to be both.

Yes, I saw some of that. Very childish - catchy tune, English flag, keep immigrant out, flying Spitfire, Churchill, Nelson's column, no EUrope, old men holding up placards saying we're English etc. Repeated over and over.

Laughable. I get the impression the English Democrats are attempting to target the older generation. If that is the case they have failed.

It was a bit erm ... amateurish, they repeated themselves a few times to get the message across I guess.

WTF, that's got to be the dumbest piece of footage I've ever seen. Too bad the censored version was broadcast, it makes them appear umpteen times more intelligent than the uncensored version proves they really are.
I'd guess it was censored because it probably breaks the Equality Act 2010.

Funny that they are protect by that.

They made a huge thing about being censored in tonight's PPB.

Now here's a PPB on behalf of the BNP:

Beep, beep, beeeeeeep.
Beep, beep (beep),
Beep, beep, beep, beep.

:D

Now here's a PPB on behalf of the BNP:

Beep, beep, beeeeeeep.
Beep, beep (beep),
Nick Griffin prevented war in Syria.
Beep, beep, beep, beep.

:D
Fixed that for you :)

St George, a Greek and who is also The patron saint of that well known London borough, Georgia!

What a bunch of planks

PS I'm also proud to be British, as well as the obvious :)

Think he was meant to be Turkish or possibly Palestinian.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom