BMW mini vs. C30 help (owners)

hornydragon

Distinguished Member
HI chaps my dear old mum is looking to get new car under the scrappage scheme current front runners are Mini Cooper Auto and Volvo C30 (Powershift)

I have a few questions about the mini, The stereo with USB and basic bluetooth, what does Basic Bluetooth do? Is it hands free?

Is Automatic Aircon Climate control?

The C30 is better spec on paper but the Mini i think will hold value better and be easier to drive any comments?

They are both a similar price 1.6 Cooper + Pepper pack + auto box to the 2.0D Powershift C30

Last edited:

un1eash

Distinguished Member
Basic bluetooth is a voice activated hands free for the car. The advanced bluetooth makes use of the steering controls and satnav screen.

hornydragon

Distinguished Member
Cool well thats handy then don't suppose you know if the USB function supports ipod nanos do you? Having driven both toasdy she is leaing to the mini i think.

Last edited:

un1eash

Distinguished Member
I'm unsure on if the usb supports nano's, its meant to give you full control of your ipod. Some people have said you need the bmw ipod lead though so try and get one thrown in as part of the deal as they cost £30-40

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED First Thoughts + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 Review, TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom